Sunday, March 29, 2009

yesterday,today n tomorrow....

yesterday was parent's day....haha...my dad met mr.yu...aiya...but he oso got cover2 for me le...thx mr yu....:)after that...stayed at home untill night where we hav to off the lights to save the world....hehe...even though the light's out...my sister still watching AF...hear ppl singing in the dark...huhux...

today the wh0le day stayed at h0me...nothin to do...juz finishing my tusyen's homework n school'shomework....arghh...b0ring day....:(

n tomorrow we're g0ing to dusun tua for football match...yes...MSSD time!!!...aiya...they said that first round we'll meet SAAS....aiya...first round will get knocked out...wish we luck yea?hehex....


well gtg now...n pls help me decide which PHD t-shirt colour i shud buy....red or white?pls...thx ppl...c yea...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment