Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...^^

today's my birthday...wee...
watched transformers at jusco as my birthday celebration...
and u all can imagine how happy i am today...
and would like to thank every single person who made my day happy...

mama,abah and melia-tq for the wish at 12 a.m on my birthday...^^

shuan wen-u're the first fren who wished me that morning....thx fren...:)

farhan and bilal-tq for the wish and our handshake style...hahaxD

en.karim-tq soo much for the present...i'll keep this as a memory....^^

wei kang-tq cuz u stays at shuan wen's house after school and bring extra clothes and follow the trips with us...really appreciate it...thx...^^

hafiz-tq dude sbb kasi present...bagi aku...itu dah t'lebih makna utk aku...thx bro...

kar lock-thx man cuz planning for this trip,eventhough u came late...hehex...i enjoyed the trip man...^^

agnes-tq for the wish and the Sayang2 Group style handshake...thx leader...XD

eugene-thx for some spoilers during the transformers movie...i enjoyed it...hahaxD

vince-thx for coming fren...appreciate it...^^

jason-tq for the popcorn that u blanja me juz now...i'll blanja u next time...^^

en qhalid-tq sbb nyanyikan lagu and hadiah yg cikgu kasi...PLKN...huhux...

yee hang-tq for that big hug(i think)...hahaxD

jie tong-thx for being the only girl to came and celebrate at jusco juz now...hehex...tq...

senior 5 hope-it meant so much to me when u all sang to me this morning...thank you very much...^^

and to all who wish me-tq soo much for the wish...those wish made me felt so 'terharu'...hahaxD...


i can't tell u how grateful i am having all great friends...these friends made me happy today...eventhough juz one day....memories can stays forever....one more word...

Thank You....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment