Wednesday, February 3, 2010

back :D

okie.
so aku m'hilang lama da. HAHA :D


so sabtu lps gi Genting ngan family.
but my mom kat jakarta.
best ! weather t'baek punye. ;D

here's few pics. ^^

Genting Highland ;D

me and dad ^^

me and sis :D

in the line for Corkscrew :D

aku kat dlm tu weh ! :D

beruk sesat ;D

^^

woohoo xD

Flying Coaster :D

cuak do naek ni xD

cold weather xD
dad ^^

sis ^^


me ^^


so last friday hafiz back from tabliq.
welc0me back bro. ^^


and to ppl who hated me or talked bad about me.
its best u get off from my blog !!
u hav no life that's why u talk bad about me.
mcm babi. gi mampus ar.
blah ar. muke cm gampang. sbb tu x ngaku diri dia bile dia kut0k aku.
sape kahwin ngan dia mmg malang ar.

kl0 x puas ati ngan aku. ckp dpn2 ar. huh !

No comments:

Post a Comment