Saturday, April 4, 2009

bad day n good day...

few days ago my connection got problem so cannot post a new blog...many things to talk le...

on thursday.....possibly its my first time experience it....about 7am morning n while waiting 4 the bus....two malay guyz riding a bike suddenly stop in front of me n my sister....i ask my sister to run away from them...then one of the guy chased us but i saw him he was after my sister...this is maybe because my sister was wearing a school smart tag n they think it was a handphone...my sister then fell down bcuz she was wearing a skirt...i saw my sister being touched by that guy n i furiously rammed through the guy n elbowed his back(it felt good) n pushed him...while i was helping my sister up...the guy was holding a stick then pushed me n i fell down....then the other guy on the bike was about to ram me with his bike n LUCKILY the neighbour heard my sister's screaming n they came out....the two guyz then felt frustrated cuz only they got was my sister's tag....if not bcuz og my neighbour making noise to scare them off...i would probably at the hospital now or they had taken my sister away....babi pukimak those guyz....i swear if i ever see them again...i'll whack them up untill they signed up for the OKU house....hahaxD....


today went to subang jaya again with my m0m.....tiz time i bought a white PHD t-shirt n PHD landyard...my m0m bought tiz one shirt with all the biscuits pattern on...hehex...then we stop at jusco cheras selatan for dinner n bought some of the kitchen stuff...hehex...


anywayz...if u ppl wans to know more bout the incident that happens to me n my sister last thursday...juz ask me keyh...bye2...

No comments:

Post a Comment