Thursday, April 16, 2009

normal day...:)

today...go school....study...n go home...hahaxD....

today during p.islam lesson...we were doing chemistry with mr.yu...since our teacher has left the school for further studies...haih...gonna miss pn halidah...gud luck in ur studies yea...:)...then we planned wat we gonna do for teachers day...well...they said that all the people do the dancing...only three ppls in our class do shuffle....me,kar lock n zhi han...kar lock can shuffle oredi...ZHI HAN!!!pls practice ur two steps move...one step they didnt call that shuffling...XD...

since last week....i g0t very close with HER...du wan to said her name...later become rumours le...only she kn0w this...n maybe some ppl oso...huhux...everytime she text me...she make me feel happy...she also thought the same when she text me....XD....i dunn0...everytime i text her...its like all the problems i g0t juz dissappears like that...wah!!!!jiwang lak aku nih...hahaxD...we pr0mise to talk to each other at skul...but b0th very segan le...hahaxD...dua2 takut....

anywayz...i pr0mise myself that i'll study hard for the next term...also for the trial n the REAL EXAM!!!...hahaxD...very scared le....but i'll do my best to get a better results for my parents...aku takkan kecewakan mereka...:)

okey...gtg n0w...c yea...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment